Monday, November 21, 2011

The Journey - Day 7

Goodness! Is that a cheesy grin or what?! As you can see, I'm having a good time with this blog chronicling my quest.

I've been busy the last week gathering signatures for my petition to get on the ballot in March. I so enjoy talking to old friends and meeting new ones. THANK YOU FOR THE ENTHUSIASM YOU HAVE SHOWN TO ME!

I've also been gathering together friends and family to begin forming my campaign committee. All I can say is that I am humbled by your willingness to travel this road ahead with me. You guys are awesome! There's still room for others to jump on this ride with me. Come along! I'd love to have you! We'll be ordering shirts and such soon, so let me know if you'd like one.

On a sidenote, I spend a lot of Mondays in juvenile court and today was one of those days. It can be heartrending to see the state that some of these families are in. I find it so fulfilling to be part of the process to care for the children involved. Children are truly a blessing and I believe it's our duty to nurture and protect them. I will leave you all with that thought to ponder.

That's all for now, my friends. Have a restful night. See ya tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment