Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 3 of the Journey






Busy, busy, busy . . . that's how it rolls these days. My office computer system decided it needed a day off today, so here I am . . . finally able to post for the day.


My day has been full, to say the least. I can honestly say that I'm having a blast in this quest to become the next elected State's Attorney of Jefferson County! The whole election process is so interesting to me. Lots of papers to fill out, people to meet and others with whom to get reacquainted, and decisions to make.


Decisions, decisions, decisions . . . such as, what shall my campaign colors be? I've got my favorite color in mind, but what do you think??

Well . . . that's all for tonight, my friends. Have a wonderful Friday!



P.S. The photo has nothing to do with my election, but I just love the picture of my family and our dear friends, Tammy and Alex, battling the Colorado River :)







No comments:

Post a Comment