Saturday, November 26, 2011

Calling All Y'All!!!



Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. What a great time to spend with family and friends! I am blessed indeed. To keep my heart thankful (especially during the next few months), I'm taking the sage advice of a dear friend and have started keeping a gratitude journal. I will say that it definitely helps keep my focus where it should be.

So . . . did you eat a few too many pieces of pie this week? Need a little exercise to even it all out? Well, have I got the opportunity for you.

As many of you know, next Saturday evening (5 p.m.) is the annual Christmas Parade in Mt. Vernon. This year, though, some of my campaign supporters and I will be walking in the parade, handing out candy and what-nots. Hmmm, wonder who gets to drive Lil Red?!


I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US as we walk!! Bring your kids . . . it'll be a good time! I'll have t-shirts for everyone, but you may want to wear a long-sleeve tee as a base layer. Afterwards, we'll march (or drive if you prefer) over to my office for some yummy hot chocolate and cookies. If you'd like to join us, let me know & we'll get you all fixed up.


By the way, that silly girl up there is my niece Maggie Grace Walton. Isn't she cute??


Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there. Just let me know where and what time to meet you. Get me a Medium in a shirt!!

    ReplyDelete