Wednesday, November 23, 2011

. . . and Here's the Rest of the Family


Well, you all met one of my blessings yesterday - Princess Madi. Now you get the privilege of meeting the rest of my family of five. See those crazy boys?! Will, who's 11, is the blondie. Matt, who's 10, is the baby of the Walton fam. As you can tell, Matt gets his height from his mother. Okay, maybe not. Now . . . Will really does get his height from you know who.





Below is my husband of almost 20 years - all of it pure wedded bliss, of course! (This is where you all lift up your pant legs so you don't step in anything.) Seriously, though, Brett and I were high school sweethearts during our last couple of years at MVTHS. (Your cue to say "Awwwww.")


No, we don't own a Harley-Davidson, but we sure enjoyed renting this one. Wild ones, eh?! Brett and I have had some incredible adventures in our years together and we look forward to the many that still lie ahead.

Well, my blog friends, I've had a great night of 6th grade basketball out at Bluford and of an awesome Thanksgiving Eve feed put on by my "Aunt" Iris out in Belle Rive, both of which now have my cozy bed calling my name.

I likely will not be blogging tomorrow, but, rather will be focusing on my great family. First we will head to the Cross' and will dine with my little brother Ryan and his kids, my little sister Kara and her crew, and my parents. We'll end our day at the Waltons' with Brett's brother Zack and his family, as well as his parents, Dick & Donna Walton.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment