Friday, December 23, 2011

My Biggest Fan




My dear blog friends, I just HAVE to share these signs that my son, Will, made for my campaign for Jefferson County State's Attorney. Isn't he great?! He's definitely enjoying this campaigning process. Remember . . . vote for me, Meleah H. Walton!

Here's some quick election information. The primary election is March 20, 2012 and the gen
eral election is November 6, 2012. If you need to vote absentee, you must fill out an application that can be obtained from the Jefferson County Clerk & Recorder's Office (Connie Simmons) in the Jefferson County Courthouse. If you would like for me to pick up an application for you, please let me know and I will surely do so.

I will end today with this last message from Will:











No comments:

Post a Comment