Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here comes the first Meleah H. Walton for Jefferson County State's Attorney Fundraiser!


Well hello my friends in Blogsville! I trust you all had a great holiday. My family sure did! Now that I'm finally over the aftershocks of such great food (and the abundance thereof), it's time to get this campaign in high gear!

Please join me on Friday, February 3, 2012 for my first campaign fundraiser. We'll be having a good old fashioned fish fry by Country Rhodes at the Rolland Lewis Community Building in Mt. Vernon from 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tickets are: $8.50 for Adults and Carryouts; and $5.50 for Children. The ticket price includes all-you-can-eat (except carryouts, of course) catfish, walleye, chicken strips, popcorn, plus yummy sides.

ALSO, we need volunteers to sell tickets, donate desserts, deliver to area groups, and work the event. If you are able and willing to help, PLEASE let me (618-204-5022) or Cathy Graham (618-246-3342) know. Thank you so very much!

The adventure has truly begun . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment