Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Won the Lottery! Sort of . . .



Good evening, my blogville friends! Did you catch today's Sentinel? I made the first page as the winner of the lottery. ACTUALLY, it was the ballot placement lottery (so no big $$ winnings involved). On March 20, 2012, when you go to the voting booth, there my name will be - first on the Jefferson County State's Attorney candidate list. I am thrilled!

I anticipate the rest of December to be a quiet month as far as the campaign trail goes. After all, this is a time to spend with family and friends, enjoying the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. Come the new year, and 2012 will be hopping with great activities in which you can become involved to show your support. Isn't that exciting?!

I'm looking forward to clean race, among all the candidates. Let's show Jefferson County our respect!

Until later . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment