Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season . . . for a Jury Trial?!


Hello, my friends! It has been a few days since I last posted anything. Hopefully you haven't all been pining away. LOL.

The past week and a half has seen my time & focus fully occupied by preparing for and participating in a criminal jury trial . . . as defense counsel. Now, I've prosecuted over 20 criminal jury trials over the years, but never before have I been involved in one by being on the "dark side". I found that I really had to work at getting the defense attorney mindset. This experience will be so helpful when I return (hopefully) to prosecuting.

In the new year, be looking for some fun activities with my campaign for Jefferson County State's Attorney. We plan to get a get together planned in late January or early February. Please join us!

As promised, I've finally posted a couple more photos from the Mt. Vernon Downtown Christmas Parade. Below is my long-time friend (& 3rd cousin), Dr. Christie Foster. Great parade!



No comments:

Post a Comment