Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Parade - December 3, 2011






What a great time we had walking in the Christmas Parade! Again, thank you for everyone who walked with me . . . And a special thank you to my dear friend, Paula Clouse, for driving (slowly even). The passenger there is another dear friend, Deb Branch.

I appreciate each and every one of my supporters! There were 33 of us in all. Yay! I'll be posting more photos over the next couple of days.

There was a great turnout tonight as the weather was absolutely perfect for a parade. Note to self for next parade . . . more goodies!

As I was walking along and viewing all the beautiful people lining the streets, my thoughts were "I sure love this place!" Lots of kids, lots of adults, lots of smiles. The parade organizers did a super job. Thanks!

Until another day . . . goodnight, my blog friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment