Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Campaign Signs are in!

Hello, my friends. It's true, my campaign signs are in and ready for your yards! If you would like one, please let me know and I'll get one to you.

Also having arrived on my doorstep are more campaign goodies . . . handy nail files and tip table/palm cards. And don't forget the t-shirts! Those tees are quite the rage - they flatter every figure :)

Now, please allow me another plug for my upcoming fundraiser on Friday, February 3rd. We'll be having a Country Rhodes all-you-can-eat fish (& chicken strips) fry with all the fixin's. Adult & Carryout tickets are $8.50 and Child tickets are $5.50. There will also be available for purchase drinks and desserts. You can purchase your tickets ahead of time from myself, my husband Brett, Donna Walton, Carmen Randall, Julie Berry, or Cathy Graham. You also have the option to purchase your tickets at the door - same price. Please come! Your support is needed and GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Remember . . . the Primary Election is only a little over a month away, on MARCH 20TH. If you're going to be out of town and will not be here to vote, you will want to get your ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION as soon as possible. Also, don't forget, Jefferson County has EARLY VOTING in which you are able to vote before March 20th, at the courthouse. I'll have more on these voting options in an upcoming post.

Enjoy your evening! And remember to pick up your "Vote for Meleah H. Walton for State's Attorney" sign!




No comments:

Post a Comment