Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Only Two Days Until My Meet & Greet and Fish Fry!


Hello, my blogs friends! Campaign season has kicked into full swing and life in the Walton home is BUSIER THAN EVER! I love it!

DON'T FORGET to come to my Meet & Greet and Fish (& Chicken) Fry this Friday, February 3rd. It's some yummy food, as you well know if you've ever had the opportunity to partake of Country Rhodes fine cooking abilities. Serving starts at 4:30 and ends at 7:00 p.m. Carryouts are available . . . and we'll even arrange for delivery if you need it (just call Cathy at 246-3342). Tickets are $8.50 for Adult/Carryout and $5.50 for Child, and can be purchased at the door. Soft drinks and dessert will available for purchase as well.

I've had a number of people ask me where they can send a campaign contribution. Thank you so very much for your support! You can send a check to:
Meleah H. Walton for Jefferson County State's Attorney
P.O. Box 572
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Have a great night, my friends. See you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment